Accelerated Frac Flowback 70,000 BBL Fluid
Objective: The shared goal was to, recover frac fluid as fast and as economical as possible, and bring production to the market immediately.
Results: The JJ Tech Jet Pump Flowback system was able to remove 70,000 barrels of fluid (100% recovery), in 90 days. JJ Tech’s Jet Pump was able to produce 21,600 barrels of oil valued at over $2 million ($96/barrel), and 40 MMCF (40,000 MCF) of gas valued at $100,000. In addition, ($2.49/MCF) was recovered and sold as well. The total estimated value of production was over $2.1 million.
JJ Tech’s Jet Pump Flowback system, recovered in 90 days what would have taken 15 months with conventional rod pump (pumping @ 150 barrels/day).
Download PDF for complete study and enlarged graph images.
(Click to enlarge)
- Rapid frac fluid recovery helps prevent swelling of formation which can reduce permeability
- Jet pump can produce high volumes of fluid (up to 4000 bpd) including frac sand
- Production rates are easily adjusted for a controlled flowback
- Gas can be brought to market immediately
- No backpressure is put on formation (as with Nitrogen)
- Software can calculate PBHP based on production volumes and injection pressure