Accelerated Frac Flowback 70,000 BBL Fluid
Objective: Recover frac fluid as fast and economical as possible while bringing production to the market immediately.
Results: JJ Tech removed 70,000 barrels of fluid (100% recovery) in 90 days. 21,630 barrels of oil valued at $2,076,480 ($96/barrel), and 40 MMCF (40,000 MCF) of gas valued at $100,000 ($2.49/MCF) was recovered and sold as well. Total estimated value of production : $2,176,480.
JJ Tech recovered in 90 days what would have taken 15 months with conventional rod pump (pumping @ 150 barrels/day).
Download PDF for complete study and enlarged graph images.
(Click to enlarge)
- Rapid frac fluid recovery helps prevent swelling of formation which can reduce permeability
- Jet pump can produce high volumes of fluid (up to 4000 bpd) including frac sand
- Production rates are easily adjusted for a controlled flowback
- Gas can be brought to market immediately
- No backpressure is put on formation (as with Nitrogen)
- Software can calculate PBHP based on production volumes and injection pressure.