Saltwater Disposal with Diaphragm Pumps
JJ Tech provides an efficient, reliable solution to saltwater disposal with the Wanner T and Q Series diaphragm pumps. The Wanner T and Q Series diaphragm pumps are on the cutting edge of lift technology. These pumps feature a seal-less design, allowing for more economical and environmentally friendly operations.
Benefits of Diaphragm Pumps
- The seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards, and the expenses associated with seals and packing.
- Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction, so positive suction pressure isn’t necessary.
- These diaphragm pumps can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs.
- The unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw, or plunger pumps.
- The hydraulically balanced diaphragms handle high pressures with low stress.
- They have lower energy costs than centrifugal pumps.
- Their rugged construction enables a long life with minimal maintenance.
- The compact design and double-ended shaft provides a variety of installation options.