Hydra-Cell Pumps Q330 Series
Get a Hydra-Cell Q330 Positive Displacement Pump for Reliable Performance in Challenging Applications.
Seal-Less Design. Damage-Free Operation.
Q330 Series pumps employ the Hydra-Cell seal-less design, which separates the power end from the process fluid end, eliminating leaks, minimizing hazards, and avoiding the expenses associated with leaking seals and packing.
|Pump Model||Pump series||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Rate (BPD)|
Hydra-Cell Positive Displacement Pump Features
- Low net positive suction head (NPSH) requirements enable operation with a vacuum condition on the suction. Positive suction pressure isn’t needed.
- These positive displacement pumps can work with a blocked or shut suction line and can run dry indefinitely without damage, avoiding the costs of downtime and repair.
- The hydraulically balanced diaphragms handle high pressures with little stress.
- Their rugged construction ensures long life with rare maintenance.
- The proprietary diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than screw, gear or plunger pumps.
- Hydra-Cell positive displacement pumps are far more efficient than multi-stage centrifugal pumps (H-pumps).