Hydra-Cell Sealless Pumps Q155 Series
Employ a Hydra-Cell Sealless Pump for Reliable Performance in Challenging Applications.
Sealless Design. Damage-Free Operation.
Q155 Series pumps employ the Hydra-Cell seal-less design, which separates the power end from the process fluid end, eliminating leaks, minimizing hazards, and avoiding the expenses associated with leaking seals and packing.
|Maximum Rate (BPD)
Hydra-Cell Positive Displacement Diaphragm Pump Features
- Low net positive suction head (NPSH) requirements enable operation with a vacuum condition on the suction. Positive suction pressure isn’t needed.
- These sealless pumps can work with a blocked or shut suction line and can run dry indefinitely without damage, avoiding the costs of downtime and repair.
- The hydraulically balanced diaphragms handle high pressures with little stress.
- Their rugged construction ensures long life with rare maintenance.
- The proprietary diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than screw, gear or plunger pumps.
- Hydra-Cell positive displacement diaphragm pumps are far more efficient than multi-stage centrifugal pumps (H-pumps).