In December 2003, JJ Tech installed one of its patented 2.8 jet pumps in a well located in the Wales “A” Formation, near Tilden, Texas.
As of January 2016, the jet pump has required no maintenance of any kind, saving the operator from expensive downtime over the well’s productive life span. This well has had a great chemical treatment plan and continues to produce without any interruptions for jet pump repair or maintenance.
- The jet pump has never been reversed out of the hole.
- It’s not needed a workover since its 2003 installation.
- Operating pressure is 1400 psi.
- The nozzle and mixing tube are continuing to hold strong.
- The pump housing is made with 4130 steel with boron carbide cladding, while all other parts in the pump are 316 and 17-4 PH stainless steel.